Sunday 30 December 2012

The Sales Edit: Space NK


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

This is the first in a succession of Sales Edits I have put together, my favourite items from my favourite stores.  I hope you like it and, as always, let me know what you think!

1. Revive Day To Night Renewal Kit - £102.50 (was £205) 
Okay so this Revive kit is STILL very pricey and a bit of a dream/unattainable product for me personally but... well it is half price so it has definitely earned its place in my Space NK Sales Edit! Comprising of Defensif Renewal Serum, Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream and Moisturising Renewal Cream, the set is designed specifically to help skin regain luminosity, radiance and renewal aiding the 'dewy glow of youth'. Perfect for winter skin, like mine, still in need of a boost. 

2. Kevyn Aucoin Essential Eye Shadow Set Palette #5 - £22.00 (was £44)
Kevyn Aucoin is on every beauty blogger's lips at the moment (I'm still gagging to try his sculpting powder - review by my favourite blogger here) so of course I found a way to slot him into my Space NK Sales Edit, and at half price this palette is a great find. With a gorgeous range of subtle lilacs to deep purples this palette is suitable for all eye colours and any occasion, a product definitely making its way into my basket!

3. Dr Brandt Blueberry Water Booster - £15.00 (was £30)
I instantly trust any brand with "Dr" before it ESPECIALLY Dr Brandt, an American doctor who developed his skincare range after researching treatments for cancer (bit of trivia for you there.) As I intend on detoxing in the new year (we'll see how long that lasts!) this booster has been on my radar for a while now and there's no excuse now it's half price. With the same amount of antioxidant goodness as 15 cups of green tea in only one drop, this should be top of the list for everyone doing the dreaded detox in Jan!

4. Rodial Glam Balm Hand - £19.50 (was £39)
There's nothing I love more than having luxuriously soft hands, and people telling me how soft they are (weird I know) but it means I'm constantly on the hunt for new hand creams to pop into my handbag and this one from Rodial sounds ideal. Described as 'innovative' Glam Balm Hand simultaneously repairs imperfections, moisturises skin and protects hands from environmental harm. This may be making its way into my collection very soon...

5. Chantecaille Real Skin Foundation SPF 30 £10.00 (was £50)
I am a recent, but now avid, fan of Chantecaille since using their Future Skin Foundation; though expensive, it is hands down the BEST foundation I have ever used - blog post coming soon. Therefore I may have to purchase their Real Skin Foundation whilst it's only a tenner... if anything just to check if their amazing future skin is just a fluke - well someone has to check! Space NK describe the product as a 'translucent gel foundation with a subtle dose of corrective colour' so it may be too light a coverage for me but, at £10, it's certainly worth a try!

What do you think of my top 5 Sales Products from Space NK, will you be trying any or do you have any others on your list?

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)