Sunday 30 December 2012

The Sales Edit: Feel Unique



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

1. Glam Glow Mud Mask 50ml - £34.99 (was £49.99)
Glam Glow has been the object of my affection, no obsession since it was first brought to my attention whilst interning at Harper's Bazaar. Containing French Sea Clay (fancy) and Volcanic Minerals (ooh) it is the cult product amongst Hollywood's elite, claiming to give you a glowing complexion in just 10 minutes! Now the £50 price tag has been slashed to £34.99 I am definitely giving this one a go, if it's good enough for Natalie Portman...
N.B if you still aren't sure about forking out for this, you can try a sample for a snip at £4.99 here. 

2. L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara - £8.79 (was £10.99)
Though this doesn't have all that much money off, every little really does help so it is still going into my Feel Unique Sales Edit. I really don't know what else to say about this mascara apart from I LOVE IT. My boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday last year (I love imagining him picking it out all by himself - so cute) and ever since I have been addicted, stocking up whenever it is on sale. No other mascara has come close in terms of volume, although maybe length... but that's for another blog post altogether...

3. Caudalie Beauty Elixir 100ml - £25.60 (was £32)
The ultimate multi-purpose product inspired by Hungarian royalty, Caudalie's Beauty Elixir is a bit of a wonder product and is featured in this year's Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 - no mean feat! Use this when you wake up to freshen skin, as a base for your make up, to liven your complexion during the day (or after work before drinks) or as a solution on its own for radiant skin. This can also be used as an after shave - the perfect excuse to 'share' with your boyfriend, dad or brother!

4. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick - £19.98 (was £23.50)
I fell in love with YSL lipsticks after my mum bought a coral one a few years ago, I can't remember the name now, probably because I was so distracted by THAT packaging. Isn't it amazing?! I don't even think I care what colour this is, I'm going to buy it for the packaging alone, although the colour is pretty gorgeous too I must admit. I absolutely love YSL lipsticks, the texture, the creaminess they are simply the epitome of luxury, and I want one. Now!

 5. bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 30ml - £14.25 (was £19)
I got this last year, in the Feel Unique sale as it happens, as I'd received the bareMinerals starter kit for Christmas (loved it) with a tiny sample of the primer and I knew I had to have it. Though the bottle looks mini, a tiny drop of primer goes a long way and feels... just incredible I could apply it to my face all day, simply the best primer I've ever tried. I'm wanting to put some on now as I type this! Anyway, back to the point, I'll be stocking up this year, and I may even try the brightening one to see how that compares. I love bareMinerals in general but this is definitely their must-have product.

Feel Unique 'the destination for beauty' - never a truer word spoken, and with free delivery you really cannot go wrong!

V x

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I love the Glamglow mask, I would have bought even more of it during this sale, if I didnt already have 3 brand new tubs of it at home and then one opened one too! :-)

    Grace
    www.allthatslap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! Just getting to grips with the blog now! Ooh you lucky thing! Send one my way! haha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)